dave weil

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:52:29 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

Lionel wrote:
In , dave weil wrote :

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:20:55 -0400, "Arny Krueger"

wrote:

Just pulling your chain, John. ;-)

Yes, implied public slander is sooooo much fun, right Arnold?

Slander concerns persons not magazine.

Yup Weil stumbles over the difference between slander and libel.

This is correct. Lionel busted me for the wrong thing. I guess he's
having an off-day, even though he was johnny-on-the-spot like a good
doggy.

Have you noted the interrogation point at the end of the sentence ?

No doubt, but if he admitted it he would have nothing to whine about.

Oh, I saw it. But it was about as meaningful as the smarmy-winky at
the end.

Both of you missed the word "implied" anyway. Admitting the presence
of that word would be admitting that you were whining about nothing.

I hope you are a better waiter than prosecutor... ;-)

Don't bet on it. Remember, he's still a wage slave.

Well, at least I'm not your toady and conduit like Lionel. Now THAT'S
a job that nobody should have to suffer.