Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Default Doug Sax on wire

Chris Hornbeck wrote:

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 02:00:26 +0000, Eeyore
wrote:

Science isn't complicated. Science has the answers. Always. Every time.
Audiophool 'BELIEF' (a.k.a religion) counts for nothing in the real world..

But I'll give you an alternative viewpoint: Science *is*
complicated. Science has the questions. Sometimes, if we're
lucky.

Science ALWAYS has the answers. It would be a disaster if it didn't.

I've been on the receiving end of near vitriolic attacks for saying so btw. It's
amazing just how much 'audiophools' love to deny science.

To say that we have the answers is the end of science and
the beginning of religion.

Duh !

Graham