Posted to rec.audio.tech

Default B&W 801 series 2 crossover

On 5/18/2010 9:26 PM Mr.T spake thus:

"Dick Pierce" wrote in message

Just buy the damned 10 watt resistors and be done
with it.

As I said in my original reply, only reason not to is if it doesn't fit,
which is unlikely in a speaker.
And I also said he should check the drivers, which he still doesn't appear
to have done yet.

Either he is totally out of his depth and should get someone to fix it for
him, or he's just a troll.

As usual, you seem to want to jump to conclusions here. While the OP is
obviously not an audio expert, I'm sure he's quite capable of replacing
a lousy resistor in a speaker crossover. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon
to do that.