Posted to rec.audio.tech
Mr.T Mr.T is offline

Default B&W 801 series 2 crossover

"guy25" wrote in message
First of all I'd like to thanks everybody in this forum so friendly and
helpful. I removed the L1 coil and inspected, it turn out O.K but the 3
Ceramic resistor next to it was got over heated. It's: R1=0R47-7W ,
R3=5R6-7W and R4=8R2-7W. Please take a look at the speaker diagram. I'm
sorry, can not paste the Diagram here. I have been trying Google for
these resistor with out success. Does anybody here know where to buy it
please let me know. Thanks again, Guy25

You'd certainly have trouble finding generic 7 Watt resistors, but 10 Watt
parts should be readily available, and less likely to fail again.
In case you don't already know, those are 0.47ohm, 5.6 ohm and 8.2 ohm, and
are common values.

MrT.