Sockpuppet Yustabe

Default Hafler (the first MOSFET? I don't think so)

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:18:18 -0500, "Sockpuppet Yustabe"
wrote:

"Stewart Pinkerton" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:16:00 -0500, "Sockpuppet Yustabe"
wrote:

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

This argument is about the ridiculous concept btought forth, that
tube guitar amps and tube audio amps are, and sound, the same.

That would be a straw man that you created, Yustabe.

no, way back when, it was
offered that they were the same.

Nope, it was offered that the distortion *mechanisms* are the same.
They are.

Just like various cars have the same propulsion 'mechanisms', yet
they are different from each other, have different performances, and have
different 'feels'.

As ever, you lose the argument and start to duck and dive.............
--

Whilst you croon "If the River was whiskey and I was a
divin' duck, I'd dive to the bottom and never get up."