Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Scott[_6_] Scott[_6_] is offline

Default The Drought

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 11:04:34 AM UTC-7, news wrote:
Or is it a sinkhole? Black Hole? Everyone out looking for the missing=20
=20
airplane?
=20
=20
=20
Am I to understand that no one has posted to RAHE since February? What is=

=20
=20
going on? Where is Audio Empire? Does this mean that we all know everythi=

ng=20
=20
about audio now?

It means RAHE is almost dead. I'm pretty sure everyone thought they knew ev=
erything about audio since the 60s.

=20
=20
=20
Write in and tell us what you are doing, audio wise. I am building a new=

=20
=20
pair of Image Model Projectors. They will probably change the course of=

=20
=20
audio history. There will be Before the IMP, and After the IMP. BI and AI=

..
=20

Busy working on the acoustic treatment for my new stereo room. Probably won=
't change the course of audio history. Although I do have some questions/id=
eas about bass traps. And I did learn something. Owens Corning 703 is a PIA=
to get. You'd think Owens Corning would actually be interested in selling =
a product they make.=20