Posted to rec.audio.pro
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default Appropriate contemporary microphones for a spaced omnidirectional direct stereo array in field recording?

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:16:55 -0400, John Smith wrote
(in article ):

Rather than fighting about this in another thread, I thought I would
start a more specific one. Helpful suggestions will be very much
appreciated.

The most articulate omni I have heard so far is the SD Gefell M296. Pricey,
but scarey real. The difference is as profound as the difference between most
SD mics and a Schoeps.

I have a review in the online archives of my site.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU