Scott Dorsey

Heather Canfield wrote:

Honestly I can't understand why people hate BOSE because my clients are
always praising how great my mixes sound on the Bose system.
In fact just last night a trio was telling me they had never heard their
tracking sound like that before!
If that isn't a plug what is?

Monitors aren't supposed to make things sound good, remember?
Monitors that make -everything- sound good make it impossible to mix
anything and know when something sounds bad.

Please try trolling elsewhere. The fact that you have not posted and you
are using the same IP address as the last troll is probably a bad sign.