Posted to alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.pro,rec.audio.tech
No Name

Default Does anyone have a schematic for a Behringer CX3400

Maybe complex to you, Phildo. To me the 02R96 is hardly complex at all.

for arnii fiding Foh is so complex he need 3 or 4 days of argueing about it
location on this board before he tucked tail and ran for cover.
things like meters are too complex for arnii, he doesnt use them
wasteing money on a fancy desk while not repositioning a horn that was
causeing feedback is how arnii serves his church

there is one good thing I can say about arnii
he's not debony, or eyesore
george