dave weil

Default Anybody have different systems for different styles of music?

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:53:00 +0100, Lionel
wrote:

Dave, I dont know how to explain that to you once again.
I don't care about your culture ! Understand ?
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CULTURE !
Is it clear enough now ?

You sure spend a lot of time proving the contrary.

I guess you're ****ed because you didn't think I had ever been in a
small room listening to jazz with a bunch of instruments.

HA!

Poor guy. I've got you wound tighter than a French twist. I'd suggest
a nice calming cup of hot tea. You can share it with your new friend,
ScottW. Now *there's* a guy of culture that you can swap spit with...