Eric

Default Anybody have different systems for different styles of music?

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message ...
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Eric" wrote in message
m...
[snip]

So, are there others with 2 systems for different styles of music, or
am I smokin somethin?

Sure, I have several systems, not as choices for particular music,
but for the particular experiences they convey.

That's been my approach. I suspect that is, in essence what Eric has done
only he has also aligned the various experiences of listening with musical
genres.

Actually i think this is worded the most accurately, I couldnt quite
get the right words out in what I was trying to desribe. Ive only
used the PA system once for home theater (in a real theater, you'd be
listening to the same style 'pro audio' speakers and amps) but dang it
was the loudest thing I've ever heard haha.