malcolm

Default Connecting PC to stereo

"Mark A" wrote in message
"Jimbo_jones" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for a reasonably prices way to connect my PC to my stereo
to play MP3s. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Your audio card should have line-out connection that you can feed into

your
receiver (the tape-in, aux-in, or any input not being used (except phono).
You will need a cable that has a stereo mini jack on one end (for the

audio
card), with dual (L+R) RCA jacks on the other end (for the stereo).

Depending on how far away you computer is from your stereo, it might be
easier to purchase a portable CD/MP3 player to hook up to your stereo.

or if have SPDIF output on your soundcard and input on your AV amp,
wired or optical that would be the best route.
but 25 foot 3.5mm (1/8") to stereo phono cable should work ok.
regards malcolm