Mark A

Default Connecting PC to stereo

"Jimbo_jones" wrote in message
om...
I'm looking for a reasonably prices way to connect my PC to my stereo
to play MP3s. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Your audio card should have line-out connection that you can feed into your
receiver (the tape-in, aux-in, or any input not being used (except phono).
You will need a cable that has a stereo mini jack on one end (for the audio
card), with dual (L+R) RCA jacks on the other end (for the stereo).

Depending on how far away you computer is from your stereo, it might be
easier to purchase a portable CD/MP3 player to hook up to your stereo.