Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Always wanted to try a Mac.

On 30/04/2019 12:53 AM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
James Price wrote:
I like the Mac, though I do wonder how long Apple can maintain their legacy of innovation in light of Steve Jobs's death.

I wish they would just stop it with the innovation!
I am trying to get work done!
I want a system that is stable.
--scott

Some of the "innovation" from both Apple and MS seems to be to
obfuscate where things actually, are without jumping thru unnecessary
hoops.

At least (Win world at least) you can install something (like Classic
Shell) to put things back to several options of the way one likes it, in
Classic Shell options of UI workflows all the previous Win versions -
Start Menu, File Explorer, etc.

I know where I've put things, where I want to put things, and how I want
to get to them directly. Without circuitous routes.

geoff