Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech
Meat Plow[_3_] Meat Plow[_3_] is offline

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 15:39:56 -0700, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 9/16/2010 6:57 AM Arny Krueger spake thus:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article , David
Nebenzahl wrote:

Sure enough, removing the nut from the phone jack allowed the whole
unit to slip rather easily out of the case

Sheesh. You "shoulda" known enough to do that, at least. Good grief.

I feel stupid for not suggesting removing the nuts on the phone jacks.
I've seen this done sooooo many times.

Oh, so I guess that means I'm *not* a total retard, eh? Thanks for that.

To those not willing to kiss ass, yes you still are a total retard

What a stupid ****..