Posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech

Default Cracking open a Galaxy Audio PA amp

On 9/16/2010 6:03 PM Arfa Daily spake thus:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

And you still don't get American humor. ;-)

Wot ! You mean there is such a thing ... ? d:-}

Nah, all our humor comes from the UK: Monty Python, Dame Edna, Eddy
Izzard, Tracy Ullman, etc.

Ackshooly, I've been saying for years that there are two types of
Americans distinguishable by their taste for Brit humor. One one side we
have the PBS-type humor, exemplified by "Are You Being Served?" (which I
despise); on the other are those who like Benny Hill. I'm in the latter
camp myself. (Hey, what's better than total slapstick? Worked for
Chaplin ...)