Stewart Pinkerton

On 28 Sep 2005 02:33:50 GMT, wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

If I seem to be a broken record, that's because nothing has changed.
People like you come along, make wild claims about hearing 'cable
sound', and then magically disappear when challenged to demonstrate
that they can hear such differences when they don't *know* which cable
is connected.

The only conditions that matter are listening in my own familiar room
to my own system. If anyone can manage to make this unsighted, fine.

This has been done with several people who claimed 'night and day'
differences such as you have done. Same result in each case - the
'obvious' differences mysteriously vanish when you don't *know* what's
connected.