Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

Default Vinyl****ter, RAO's power couple

On May 23, 10:03*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 23, 9:48*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 23, 9:43 pm, Bret L wrote:

Nothing doing, of course.

I'm on three of those forums, dumbass. It's amazing that a single fact
or two complete derails your little choo choo train.

So why are you slumming here?

I've been here since 1998. I know plenty of the people here. I'm not
some autistic white supremacist who post endless OT threads hoping
someone will agree with me.

In other words, I have plenty of reasons to be here. Your
participation here continues to be a mystery.

*No, you drove off most of the people here like Arny,

Well, since you're crazy and GOIA is crazy perhaps you should be
driven off.

In reality you should be driven off to Bellevue.

or like Zipgun, they died and were not replaced.

Can't take a hint, either. LoL.