Posted to rec.audio.pro
JackA JackA is offline

Default Sound Forge Pro

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016 at 4:13:16 PM UTC-4, geoff wrote:
On 13/07/2016 7:30 AM, Mike Rivers wrote:

I never had a problem with CD Architect crashing, at least I don't
remember any issues. Now that it's integrated with the editor, once I
get a file of pieces stuck together the way I want them, creating an
audio CD from that is really simple, and I understand all the steps and
the vocabulary.

I tend to use it more as stand-alone.

Real time processing was available in popular multitracks at the time,
but they
were rather clumsy in basic editing, cut, insert fade ...

That's what I like about Sound Forge, and I agree with you that DAWs
weren't very good as editors. In fact, something I use now and then,
maybe it's Reaper, lets you send edits off to your favorite editing
program

One of the features inspired by Vegas.

geoff

ONE of the days I'll hear what you pros can do with audio!! Talk is cheap

Jack