Posted to rec.audio.pro
Luxey Luxey is offline

Default Sound Forge Pro

Sound Forge lost it many years ago when it arrived too late to implement real
time plug ins. Many people decided Wavelab's counterintuitive interface is small
price to pay for a rack of real time processing and FX.

Vegas I'd always use for Video (as I used to), if I did it in any commercially
substantial quantities. However, for my personal use and to earn some odd $ from
YT, freebies (not freeware, comes preinstalled with HP Lap Tops) like Corel
VideoStudio Pro X3 and alike are more than enough.

For strictly audio multitrack I'd always stick to Cubase. I think they got the
UI just right. After all, these days when everything sounds the same anyway,
it's all about UI, isn't it?