Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default I think I saw McElroy tonight

On May 30, 2:31*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 29, 11:44*am, Jenn wrote:

In article ,
*MiNe 109 * wrote:

More likely we've driven past each other on 1626 or south MoPac. My
downtown visits are rare at this time of year due to school gigs.

Stephen

Thanks, Stephen, for admitting that you're little more than an
educational elite musician who sometimes gets paid by a CHURCH, of all
things. *Like that's real music making!

If Stephen is anything like Boon it's worse than that.

I think you spent too much time in Minnesota, all snowed in. Here in
Texas, we enjoy life a little more.

We also know it's not cool to spill and drink on a woman's dress and
then say, "Take it off, and I'll fix everything."