Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default HD or BluRay?

"Richard Crowley" wrote in message
"Trevor Wilson" wrote ...
**You seem to be under the common misconception that the movie industry
rules the roost. It doesn't.

No? It only controls the *content* on 99% of all pre-recorded
video media sold on this planet. I'm willing to call that "control"

**That is the ONLY control they weild. The success or otherwise of two
competing systems rests with the computer industry, not the movie industry.
Since at least one major movie producer (Sony) is a huge player in the
computer gaming industry, you may now gain some idea of where the industry
is likely to head.

**And those who do not understand the influence of the gaming industry
will miss the point too.

Cross-posting from some other planet, are you?

**I suggest you bruch up on the term: 'cross post'. I don't cross post.

Trevor Wilson