Posted to rec.audio.tech
Randy Yates Randy Yates is offline

Default HD or BluRay?

"Trevor Wilson" writes:

"Randy Yates" wrote in message
Who's winning the war? I haven't been following this too closely, but
sometime in the next few months I think I'm going to spring for a new
player and I'd like to know which one to get.

**It simply doesn't matter. It is about as relevant as the difference
between DVD+ and DVD-. IOW: Bugger all. Players which can cope with both
formats will be available for peanuts within a few years.

Really? Where's your magic ball, because I don't see a big difference
here between this and Beta vs. VHS.

It certainly COULD turn out that way, but I don't see that it's a high
probability that it will.
--
% Randy Yates % "I met someone who looks alot like you,
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % she does the things you do,