Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default HD or BluRay?

"Randy Yates" wrote in message
Who's winning the war? I haven't been following this too closely, but
sometime in the next few months I think I'm going to spring for a new
player and I'd like to know which one to get.

**It simply doesn't matter. It is about as relevant as the difference
between DVD+ and DVD-. IOW: Bugger all. Players which can cope with both
formats will be available for peanuts within a few years. As for which
system will win (not that it matters) just look to the computer gaming
industry. That is where such things are decided. The movie industry will
follow the leader.

Trevor Wilson