Posted to rec.audio.tech
JANA JANA is offline

Default HD or BluRay?

At this time, I would be buying a the standard type DVD player. The BlueRay
players are going to keep dropping in price. There are going to be some
major improvements in the signal processing over the next year. This
technology is still in the development stage. It is predicted that within
the next two years, the BlueRay player will cost the same as a regular
player costs at this time.

--

JANA
_____

"Randy Yates" wrote in message
Who's winning the war? I haven't been following this too closely, but
sometime in the next few months I think I'm going to spring for a new
player and I'd like to know which one to get.
--
% Randy Yates % "...the answer lies within your soul
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC % 'cause no one knows which side