dave weil

Default P/review of Jupiter Audio Europa speakers pt.1

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:19:07 -0500, dave weil
wrote:

I also used the Fisher X202 tube integrated amp and I
will mention it specifically when applicable.

I also had available a pair of Klipsch Cornwalls, which are the
speakers normally in this system and a pair of Allison CD8s from the
bedroom. The Cornwalls are a 3 way large horn driven system with
compression horn drivers for the midrange and tweeters and a 15 in.
woofer in a large cabinet. Specs and graphs for the speakers can be
found he

Just to make things clear, this should probably be future tense. At
the time I started the review, I was going to write it as a single
review. It quickly became clear that a. my natural wordiness was
inflating the review to mammoth proportions (no editor you know) and
b. it was going to be a few more days before I could complete the
proceedings. So I've split the sessions up. I didn't bother to go back
and chage the tense of these verbs. None of this has actually happened
yet.