Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] vinylanachronist@gmail.com is offline

Default What right wingnuts like 2pid do not understand

On Jun 5, 11:19�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
"I had to stop going on Bill O'Reilly's show, because I realized that
I was helping him fan the flames of hate."

http://tinyurl.com/r6relt

or

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/c...html?elr=KArks....

People as dumb as 2pid is do not get that they have fallen prey to a
propaganda campaign of hatred led primarily by self-centered and
generally evil people.

That they disseminate this hateful and usually untruthful tripe says a
lot about them.

They cannot distinguish between outrageous statements primarily made
for market share, commercial success and attention, and fact. It's
very sad to see that the human race contains such intellectually
bankrupt sheeple. LoL.

You've probably noticed how these sheeple spend all their time on the
Internet, doing ridiculous things like posting endless OT political
posts on unrelated discussion forums. Talk about no longer being a
productive member of society.