Stewart Pinkerton

On 1 Oct 2005 02:11:35 GMT, wrote:

Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

I don't know, or care to know, what those differences are, or whether
you can measure them...all I know is that I can HEAR them...

You *know* no such thing. This has been explained to you on numerous
occasions, but you refuse to accept it. You have the classic religious
reply of "I heard it, so it *must* really exist". Well, the reality is
that you only *imagined* that you heard it, and it does *not* really
exist. Furthermore, this is easily proved, so what's your problem?

Do I need point out to you that this is a metaphysical impossibilty?
You cannot know what I see or hear.

Sure I can, in the same way that I know for an absolute fact that you
cannot run a mile in 3 minutes.

I should add that your insistence that you have insight into my sensory
is insulting and unacceptable.

No, it's simple logic. That you find it 'unacceptable' does not alter
the reality of the situation.

I heard a difference between the $100 and $50 Monster cables.

There is no contradicting this. The question is not IF, but rather WHY.

Depends how you define 'heard'. You certainly *perceived* a
difference, but it's equally certain that there was no *audible*
difference in the physical soundfield. Basically, the WHY is your
overactive imagination. Fascinating that you have no interest in
proving the matter in a blind test.