Stewart Pinkerton wrote:

I don't know, or care to know, what those differences are, or whether
you can measure them...all I know is that I can HEAR them...

You *know* no such thing. This has been explained to you on numerous
occasions, but you refuse to accept it. You have the classic religious
reply of "I heard it, so it *must* really exist". Well, the reality is
that you only *imagined* that you heard it, and it does *not* really
exist. Furthermore, this is easily proved, so what's your problem?

Do I need point out to you that this is a metaphysical impossibilty?
You cannot know what I see or hear.

I should add that your insistence that you have insight into my sensory
is insulting and unacceptable.

I heard a difference between the $100 and $50 Monster cables.

There is no contradicting this. The question is not IF, but rather WHY.