Posted to rec.audio.pro
hank alrich hank alrich is offline

Default How do sound decibels add together?

Don Pearce wrote:

On 3 Sep 2014 09:28:12 -0400, (Scott Dorsey) wrote:

Don Pearce wrote:
On Tue, 2 Sep 2014 16:12:15 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Don Pearce: Got a problem with basketball? Where is "over here", man?

No problem with it - apart from the extreme tedium of course. Over
here is England.

It's true that the British don't seem to go in for loud games that are
played inside. Given the climate, this rather surprises me.
--scott

We didn't build the world's greatest empire by staying indoors just
because it wa a bit damp and chilly outside.

Your empire sucked then as ours does now. But I grant y'all a need to
get out of doors, for any reason.

--
shut up and play your guitar * HankAlrich.Com
HankandShaidriMusic.Com