username

Default problem with installing a deck in my 2003 cavilar

And nice thing about getting it done at BBY is that if something does get
****ed up, they are gonna cover you because they are backed by large
insurance companies. Could sometimes be a hassle trying to get them to pay
off a claim, but what company is easy doing that? :P One thing I will
suggest to you, is read all the fine print, and make sure a check-in and out
is completed before you sign anything. Trust me, I work at a BBY install
bay and it amazes me at how many times customers do not read anything and
just sign a blank invoice. Not that I am shisty or anything, just
principle.

wrote in message
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:39:10 -0400, "Gravity"
wrote:

oops.. don't know what happened there. The harness is $99 CDN at all of

my
local stores.

i went to best buy, and they will reloacte my stock deck to the trunk
for 80 bucks canadien...so i am quite happy about that!!!!!! now i can
get a nice deck