Ty Ford

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 02:07:07 -0500, www.HassanAnsari.com - Teen Prodigy wrote
(in article .com):

Get Adobe Audition, it's a bigger, better version of Cool Edit Pro.
Protools sucks....too confusing, too many problems. You're better off
saving up some money and buying an m-audio interface and a nice little
preamp...or a preamp built into the interface. You'll save a whole lot
of time and a bottle of Motrin. Once you get Protools running the way
it should, it's pretty good, but I don't really find it any better than
Adobe Audition or Cool Edit Pro. They both get the job done, Protools
just does it the hard way.

A lot of people hate what they don't understand, and won't take the time to
learn. Pro Tools is a very powerful software. I run it daily on two Macs and
a Ti Book.

Hope you don't mind, but I'll remain in disagreement with your position.

Smiles,

Ty Ford

stuff are at www.tyford.com