Sundogaudio

As a long time user of Cool Edit (and now Audittion), I'd have to say that
while Pro Tools has become the standard for pro studios, Audition is far ansd
away the better program for ME. Since the early pro tool days (anyone rememner
Session 8?) i had always shied away from the hardware they stick you with.
Nothing wrong with it per se, but nothing that I can't get elsewhere. I guess I
personaly just dont care for the feature set Digi sticks you with, just to use
the software, which doesnt do anything more that AA. Your milage may vary.
Bottom line, if you need total compatibility pro tools has it. If anyone ever
makes me use pro tools to get a gig, I'll but an Mbox thing and have it. Good
Luck!
Jer sundog audio, chicago