Andrew M.

Default Denon vs Yamaha receiver

Maybe you didn't say it but someone did. Any reference to Jesus is a
reference to that work of fiction called the bible...Go tout it
somewhere else. Welcome back to the crusades...Keep your fairy tale
religion to your self.

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Andrew M." wrote in message

I am just responding to the ridiculous JESUS reference made here.

I am just responding to the rotten logic embedded in your hostile,
hysterical bigoted response, Andrew.

Go thump your bible in the bible thumping forum.

Did I mention the bible in this thread? No! Andrew, are you delusional or
what?

There are many people here
that are not Christian who find your remarks offensive.

My remarks in this thread were entirely non-Christian.

But the idea that Christian ideas would be offensive speaks to the
narrow-mindedness and intolerance we find with certain hysterical rabid
anti-Christian people.

For the record, I'm a Christian, but I intentionally left my beliefs out of
this discussion because I saw an opportunity to make a larger point. That
larger point is that people who are rabid anti-Christians like Middius and
"Andrew" are not the paragons of logic that they would like to think. In
fact they are just narrow-minded bigots whose alleged logic is often about
as bad as it gets. Their operative mind set appears to be hysteria.

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Andrew M." wrote in message
.. .

There are NO absolute truths.

In some abstract philosophical sense within the limits of human

knowledge,

that's probably true. However, if you try to live your life that way,

you're

headed for all kinds of trouble.

Are Newton's laws of motion absolutely true? No, there's always

relativistic

mechanics. However for virtually everything you build that people use on

day-to-day basis, you better treat Newton's laws of motion as if they

were

absolute truth, or your work will be a disaster of one kind or the

other.