Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default How to send loop to 2 amps and lead to 1 with loop pedal ?

wrote:
Thanks Mike,
Yes the the drummer wants to hear only the looper not my lead playing (I do=
n=E2=80=99t blame him), the looper RC1 has 2 outs, I=E2=80=99m trying to ge=
t the loop in both amps by my lead only in mine. I=E2=80=99ve tried using t=
he 2 outs to 2 different channels in the mixer then panning but no go, also=
tried without the mixer and going direct from the looper out to both amps,=
the more i think about the less likely it seems... because My lead signal =
goes through the loop pedal and will be routed the same. But it is possible=
if I use 2 guitars, 1 into input A and the other input B then A out to one=
channel of the mixer and B to another then pan. But I don=E2=80=99t want t=
o use 2 guitars :-/

There are some splitter gadgets out there that will take one pedal input
and give you two outputs with isolated grounds on each. So you can provide
a split that goes into your amp, and a split that goes into his. Then
it's just a matter of running the lead into a second input on your amp.

That said... this is a thing that is much better provided by a monitor
mixer. I understand that's not always practical on a smaller stage though.