Default 5K OPT in place of 3K ?

Thank you for your very detailled answer, with a lot of references.
I gives me a summary of what i was looking for.

So clearly 5K is a good choice.

At the moment i don't have the speakers for this amp.
I have to think about this also, later.

I have seen the flame war between 3K and 5K, the pros and cons.

What do you think about running a 300B a bit harder to get 7-8W with a
5K opt ? (8W i think is a lot of power so that i can have more choice
when i choose speaker : ie be able to choose 'inexpensive' good second
hand speaker). Also 300b tubes are not so expensive now, if they last
2000h it is ok for me.

I precise that i usually liten to music at a low level.
At the moment i listen to KT88 PP williamson into KEF concerto and i
have 10 time too much power (in a big listening room 6m*7m).

I plan to use the 300b in my bedroom (3.5m square).

Note : i plan to put on the web some photos and a description of the
williamson (gec 30w improved) amps i built with the help of a lot of
guys here. The first one is finished, the second one is half done. So i
listen to mono : and you know what ? in fact good mono is ok for me !!!
;-) I'm very happy with the result (it took me a lot of time to get it
right)

thank's a lot,
BR Luc D.