Ryan

Default For Sale: Tube Driver Blue TDB475

please email me at .

I just wanted to endorse Reed as a great seller....but don't try to
scam him or you will be very sorry

Stephen Narayan | IASCA Pro Street 1-600 | IASCA Certified Judge 2003

Hey Stephen,

It's me Ryan down here in New Orleans (tR #58). I just wanted to
refute your claim that Reed is a "great" seller. I bought some Dyna
speakers from him over a few years (2?) ago and they were NOT as
advetised. Basically they were working but pushed in, jacked up and
not satisfactory. We worked out a deal where he would refund part of
the money and I would keep the messed up speakers. Well, he is LESS
than honest. I never got a cent back. Reed was dificult to deal with
the whole time and it NEVER got resoved. I will never even attempt to
deal with that selfish stingy seller again. And for the record the
amount of refund due was less than $50.

Ryan