Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Multiple spaces in recordings

On 26/03/2019 10:20 PM, Adrian Tuddenham wrote:
nickbatz wrote:

~~~
"... but also didn't have a great answer why (I'm going to say it again)
the human brain accepts multiple spaces on a recording.

And it absolutely does! Tests have proven!"
~~~

On Monday, March 25, 2019 at 2:54:45 PM UTC-7, Adrian Tuddenham wrote:

Someone who listens to recordings doesn't even have to think about
whether they are realistic or not - but if you intercepted the sounds of
real everyday life entering their ears and imposed those artificialities
on them, the same person would notice immediately.

And why should it matter if they sound realistic or not ? We would
likely, all but the most esoteric snobs of us, be bored out of our trees
if we were constricted to listening to just one style of music.

That is may be artificially enhanced or recorded need not be a negative
thing.

geoff