Posted to uk.rec.audio,alt.music.mp3,rec.audio.tech,alt.music.mp3.hardware
TT

Default External USB2.0 Drive Mp3 connected to a HiFi?

"Scott J" wrote in message
oups.com...
: TT,
:
: Thanks a lot for the detailed info.
: So what format do you use when ripping CDs with the Azur?

PCM 16/44.1 I want audiophile quality not an MP3 player
;-) BUT it will store CDs as PCM and then afterwards will
do background compression when it is in standby mode to save
time. Nifty little idea I thought ;-)

: Would you say it is more convenient to rip a large
collection of CDs
: with the Azur or with a PC?

With the Azur as it finds *all* the info off the net (well
99.8% of the time). BTW It will also play Net Radio as well
;-)
:
: Thanks,
: Scott
:

Before you rush out and buy one demo it first and then I
will tell you some of the bad points that I don't like about
it :-(

Cheers TT