Bruce J. Richman

Sander deWaal wrote:
"Bruce J. Richman" said:

For those of you who remember Gene Steinberg, after a long period of
nasty exchanges, the two of us spoke on the telephone and aired our
differences. After that, there were no more hostilities.

To be honest, I have had many private e-mail conversations with
Michael, and that makes that I respect him, despite the fact that we
don't agree on many things.

I believe it was Marc Phillips who said something along those lines
earlier: when you're getting acquainted outside of RAO, many
misconceptions (let's keep it at that) are cleared up.

For one thing, I think Michael's viewpoints are equally valid as

those
of others here. That goes for audio, but as well for politics and
other things.

It's not necessary to agree with someone to still respect him, IMO.

It saddens me that two people who I think of as online friends, are
fighting a pointless war for a long time now (is it really 7 years?)

It would make me feel better if the 2 of you would settle this once
and for all.

And what's more, it will probably make you two feel better as well!

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "

Sander, I don't attack people because of their views on audio,
politics, music, or other subjects. As McKelvy clearly knows, we have
even, believe it or not, agreed re. the basic problems inherent in the
Israel-Palestinian conflict.

All that said, unlike McKelvy, I have not made false statements about
his identity, job activities, or educational background except in an
obviously satirical manner, and even then, only after 7 years of
provocations on those subjects. As you might appreciate, I didn't get
my training, degrees, and professional activities by sending in a check
(cheque, money order) to some "paper mill" that delivers phony
credentials. Therefore, I don't, unlike cretins like Lionel and
McKelvy, attack the credentials of other people. Some things are over
the line, at least for me, if not for MeKelvy, Krueger (who has called
another poster a "pedophile", and Lionel, a known antiSemite and
purveyor of bigotry and other forms of ignorance-based babble).