Lionel

JBorg wrote:

Lionel wrote in message
JBorg a écrit :

This is fair and straightforward offer for McKelvy. With solemn
promise to abide by this peaceful accord, I see no reason that
he dishonor this embraceable bid for resolution.

Hey Borg what about my addendum ? It's also fair don't you think so ?

[ Lionel's Propose Addendum: ]

*****
--- Immediatly after that you will supply us with a certificate signed by
3 of your colleagues clearly stating that you aren't insane and/or senile.
Obviously this certificate shall be legalized by the local district
attorney. ---
******

I must admit:

Your counter proposal is wholly unnecessary. Signals to access sound
recordings of a voice announced is, therefrom, adequate to dispel
anonymity.

Because you have missed the point !!! Let me explain you.
There are 2 possible theories about Richman, to answer to the question : how
a registered licensed psychologist can have such aberrant attitude on a
public forum :

1- McKelvy's one which is un-surprisedly wrong : Richman is not a
psychologist.

2- Richman is a psychologist but he is insane (senile) and doesn't have
anymore patients.

My addendum is the only way to clear the second hypothese and to
definitively explain Richman heresy.

As there is faithful history of McKelvy's reign of conduct unbecoming,
the current proposal is a fair request to cease and desist a hostile
behaviour.

(Signed)