Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default AES Convention Dinner

On 10/9/2015 5:33 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
How do you get to J from the 7 line, though?

The 5th Avenue station is the next stop on the J past Times Square/42nd
St. Taking a closer look at the map it looks like there might be a
tunnel between Bryant Park and Times Square. The wording from the Trip
Planner is:

Get off at 5TH AV - BRYANT PARK STATION (7)

Follow the signs to 42ND ST - BRYANT PARK STATION B/D/F/M
Transfer to the STILLWELL AV-CONEY ISLAND bound Train

I can't remember where I was going but I do remember taking a very long
walk from the Times Square station to where I got the train to which I
was transferring. But at 6 PM on Saturday, it's bound to be a more
reliable trip than taking a cab.

--
For a good time, visit http://mikeriversaudio.wordpress.com