Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default AES Convention Dinner

In article , Mike Rivers wrote:
On 10/9/2015 2:54 PM, Scott Dorsey wrote:
The annual Ampex User's Group/Pro-Audio/rec.audio.pro Gabe Wiener memorial
dinner is going to be held at Congee Village, 100 Allen st. down in Chinatown.
People will meet on Saturday at 6 pm at the end of the show in the
Josephson Engineering Booth, number 443. From this point we will find
diverse conveyance to the restaurant where we are expected between 6:30
and 7 pm.

Don't do like Duke and Take The A Train, take the J train instead. A new
subway station just opened next to the Javits center.

Duke says that you must take the A train if you want to go to Harlem. If
you take the A train, you'll get where you're going in a hurry. Harlem is
the opposite direction of the direction you want to go, however.

Because, across 110th street, you can find it all in the street.

The Javits train station puts you on the 7 line, then you take that to
Times Square where you transfer to R, N, or Q to Canal.

Take the J train to Bryant Park/5th Avenue. Pick up the F train toward
Stillwell Ave - Coney Island to Delancey St. Walk 3 blocks to the
restaurant.

How do you get to J from the 7 line, though?
Don't sleep in the subway, darling.