Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default In praise of the Marantz 7c

On Jun 16, 9:13*pm, Boon wrote:
..

There's a reason why you're alone and spend all your time spamming an
audio group with white supremacist posts. You're a whackjob. You are
totally out of touch with the world around you. People come on RAO and
see your posts and wonder "Who the **** is this guy and what is his
problem?" Well, you're a white supremacist and you're autistic, for
starters.

You would not know a white supremacist if he bit you on the ass. You
have probably never even MET an ideologically cogent white
supremacist, although admittedly they are not all that common. I'm a
white nationalist, which is a very different thing, although you are
free to not like that either. At least i am straightforward in my
beliefs. You're a regular Snuffleuffagus.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I've reviewed dozens of
high end components and many of them are a dream to use. You wouldn't
know because you have no access to it. None. You're talking out of
your ass...again. You're totally full of **** and everyone knows it.

Show me a piece of high end saloon sold consumer gear that has an
interface that works as well as a Tek 2245b scope or a HP 8920 service
monitor.