Ron Capik

siguy wrote:

an easier route would be to usa a program like audition or pro tools or
anything and use a phase canceler/converter/changer/whatever plugin to
adjust the phase and just move the slider a little and listen. i would
personally use the phase analysis tool in audition as it will tell you
to an extreme degree of accuracy wether the tracks are in phase or not.
they may also be 180 degrees out of phase as thworing may have been
mixed up somewhere alon your signal path.
....snip..

Hmmm, this has me wondering: What phase analysis tools are out there
in common use? For that matter, are there any good articles or books
that address phase issues in modern audio work [i.e.: radio, live sound,
mastering etc.] ?
I'd like to learn a bit more on the subject, both theory and applied.

Later...

Ron Capik