-GT*

Default Great *sounding* CD recommendation?

"ric" wrote in message ...
-GT* wrote:

As usual, your reply has *nothing* to do with what I said. I said new
hybrid SACD releases outnumber non hybrid SACD releases, contrary to
what you wrote. Your commenting on the number of non SACD releases is
about as relevant as comparing it to DVD releases. Totally irrelevant.
You were wrong, so you changed the subject. Typical.

No ric, I was mocking your previous statement. Gee, did that need to be
spelled out for ya...

Your statement, "And if you bothered looking, you would see that new
standard CD releases vastly outnumber SACD releases, hybrid or otherwise"
is mocking? Hardly. Just you making a comment that is irrelevant to
what I said. Say something irrelevant, GT. We're getting used to it.

Well it was mocking, ric. And you say I have a "reading comprehension"
problem?

Again, irrelevant to the point being discussed. You said that the
backwards compatibility of SACDs depends on if the SACD
"catches on to the public at large." That's what my above reply
is about. Again, you were wrong so you
attempted to change the subject. How transparent.

No ric. You keep talking about "backwards compatibility". I'm talking
about *marketing* it to the public. I'm talking about 'apples', you're
talking about 'oranges'.

You start by saying SACD equipment will become a "pile of unstandardized
junk," and when its backwards compatibility is explained to you for the
umpteenth time, you claim to be talking about marketing? No, backwards
compatibility has *NOTHING* to do with marketing.

Well it it doesn't have anything to do with marketing ric, then there
shouldn't be any need for hybrids being made, now should there...

Again, this has *NOTHING* to do with your erroneous statement that
getting a SACD compatible player limits one's choice. Again, you try
to change the subject because your original statement was erroneous
and could not be defended.

Sure it does. With SACD-only CDs, your choices are limited. With only
2,000 titles available, I don't see how the **** you can deny that.

Unless
your head is stuck so far up your ass in denial that you can't pull it
out...

Your reading disability is showing again, GT. SACD compatible player.
They play normal CDs, too.

Once again, ric. Not *all* of them do. As mentioned before, the market
share for SACD, hybrid or full, is absymal. But you refuse to see that.

They're not limited to only SACD releases.
They have just as many choices, and more, than a regular CD player.

I'm talking about the CDs now ric, not the players. 2,000 is still a small
number. Are you really that *dense* or what....

You are such a moron.

Have you looked in mirror, lately.... (duhhh....)

Anybody else hear banjos?

Whatsa matter, ric? Forgot to take your medication?

I suggest you watch the movie "Deliverance." Every time you post,
banjos play.

I suggest you take your meds, ric. You're hearing things....