Soundfreak03

Default "Twisted pair" RCA Interconnects?

If the reactance value differentials are so minute, then might I suggest
that you should always use either the cheapest RCA cables that you can
find, *ANY* old cable that is lying around or even parallel speaker cable.

Well parallel speaker cable is not shielded, and any old cable might work as
long as it is still functional without breaks. You are not proving your point
here, you are going to the opposite extreme looking for something to hold on
to.

I was merely pointing out that a poor quality, poor choice of cable type or
bad cable can become an RF antenna and admit noise into an audio system.

I do not think anyone is saying a bad cable won't cause issues. As far as
quality goes, well, even the low end stuff from Radio Shack or Frys is good
enough to not cause problems. Sure, wire can make and antenna but how often has
it been a problem? In the many, many installs I have done it has never, not
once, been a problem.

Perhaps you should focus on the positives instead of arguing minutia.

The positives are that you do not have to buy these fancy RCAs to maintain a
quiet reliable system.

If
you can indeed prove me wrong that LCR combinations do not make an antenna,
then I am more than willing to sit on a peer panel and review your proof or
dissertation.

I am not sure where you pulled that from. Maybe I missed it, where did someone
say that LCR combinations do not make an antenna?

Les