Posted to rec.audio.tubes
mick mick is offline

Default Quad-II mods - again, oh no....

On Fri, 18 Jul 2014 20:05:30 -0700, Patrick Turner wrote:

Jul 8 Patrick, why dont you collect your interesting
writings in a book? You could sell it as a PDF download on your site. I
would buy one.
Martin

Hi Martin,
There are many good good reasons why I probably will never make a book
from my website,now about 53MB.
First is the almost infinitesimal number of ppl who'd pay me $50 for a
decent book about audio, solid cover, A4 pages. At least a few Ppl quite
like my website and most find it if they type say "modify Quad-II" into
Google, then eventually end up at my site which gives much more info
about Quad-II than everyone else.

(((But you could look at Phils' website at www.philatronics where he has
50 more pages about Quad-II than I have, all perfectly correct,plus 100%
one eyed, complete with denials that anyone else could be right about
anything.)))

snip

Thanks Patrick! A good read as usual.
I'm not sure that Phil's website is still there. I couldn't find it, even
by changing the spelling etc.