Sonoman

Default Mediocre SQ with perfect 12.1's, Inconsistent , rough, sound

Well, different cd's have different recording settings & quality, even songs
within the same cd have different bass sounds. Some cd's are older than
others and the quality varies with the technology and the budget available
at the time of the recording. Is the bass sound unstable within the same
song? May be you are not used to a higher quality system. Oftentimes a good
system brings out the flaws in a professional recording.

ps: now that I read your post again,the polyfill is not supposed to be
"packed", it should stay fluffy inside the box (anybody, please correct me
if I am wrong).

"timboritus" wrote in message
s.com...
Well, the polyfill is back in but I'm not really sure if there is a
difference. I think it sounds a little more muffled and smooth but it
could just be in my head. I am still get the inconsistency in sound with
different songs. For one chamber of the box I used the tightly packed
polyfill that was in another box I bought from a shop and seems thicker.
The other chamber has polyfill I got from walmart that is really fluffy
but the best stuff I could find, I packed alot in there to make it
thicker. Would it be a problem if there is 2 different kinds of
polyfill? Or if the polyfill is touching the sub?
--
timboritus
View this thread:

http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb2/sh...hreadid=149811