Mike Rivers

In article .com writes:

I didn't notice Geminii this year either. They seemed to be the last
hold outs with the hot booth babes. Remember the Ross booth (about
twenty years ago)?

Gemini was in the Arena, along with all the other lights and smoke
machines. No babes that I noticed.

I don't recall the Ross booth, but Morely used to good for eye candy.
When I made it upstairs to where the Digitech room was, there was a
rather plain looking blond woman in a long coat playing really boring
shred guitar (I think that's what it's called). Probably someone
famous.

I saw Bob Clearmountain getting a demo of the Mackie dxb console. Does
that qualify as a significant sighting?

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )